Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Resolution 2013

So, I've been thinking about my New Years Resolution for 2013


Now that Apollo is eating food along with breastfeeding, I think it is important that he sees us eating well. I mean, we are teaching him the food habits that will stick with him for life, right? And we all know children learn by example! So you may be seeing more recipe posts that include things like “Chia seeds” or “Coconut Flour” as ingredients. I have been mindful not to give Apollo sugar or “white” anything: rice, bread, flour... no processed foods...

He is begging to eat what we eat. So Brandon and I will just have to choose food that is nutrient dense.


I am also getting off my ass. I (naively) thought that after having Apollo, I might get a little vacation from some of life's stresses. This was not in the cards for me... True, I did quite my job.... But then, I piled it on...... added on all kinds of new things to my list. So, now I have to be more organize and better at time management. I shall begin with my blog:

  • Recipe Monday – self explanatory
  • Whatever Wednesday – yep, whatever projects, DIY, baby stuff, House stuff I am working on
  • Fabulous Friday – for Friday, let's focus on beauty, health & trends... fun lady things! 
 
Yeah, that sounds like a good start! Let's see what 2013 has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment