Monday, October 15, 2012

Creating ABUNDANCE!

OK, so we all want to live the dream right? I have no idea how other people do it, but this is our attempt.

About a year ago, while living in Arizona, I found out I was pregnant. Because it was my first baby, I made plans based on what I thought would be... I had no idea that reality would interfere. So, I worked up until I went into pre-labor. Then 2 days later out came my baby boy! Of course, I didn't have the delivery that I imagined and planned for... I had to have an emergency C-section,, because my son decided to dance on his umbilical chord and stop his heartbeat during my contractions.

I healed pretty quickly and went back to work a month later. I was breastfeeding, and they allowed me to bring my son to work with me. Sounds great, right? Wrong! Evidently it is impossible to get work done with a 1 month old who wants to eat every minute of the day... Needless to say work suffered. Now it was time for plan B. Oh shit, I didn't really make a plan B. My plan was to be super-woman... super-mom... super-employee... No?

I broke the news to my husband.
"This is not going to work. I'm burning the candle at both ends here, and I don't know how much longer I can do this".

So what did we do? We started a NEW business, BOUGHT a house in South Carolina and MOVED!

Yep, paid cash for it and it's all ours.... Did I mention there's a small hole in the roof and the pipes are leaking? Um, one room is gutted... the dishwasher is rusted out... and there is no washer or dryer...
But, it's all ours!

So, between the endless repairs and the fact that we are now a 1 income house we're pretty much broke. But no matter, because we are creating abundance!! We have chosen to recreate our lives and make it our own. One small dream at a time...

This blog is for my son, Apollo. I want him to know that anything is possible. All one needs is a dream, a little creativity, patience, persistence and most of all - to believe in yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment