Friday, October 4, 2013

DIY: Travel Around the World -Kids Crafts

Just for fun.

My son is constantly looking for new places to play with his car. 

This is my attempt to keep matchbox cars out of our gas heater, kitchen cabinets, dining room seats... You get the picture.


I wanted to be able to use this as a teaching tool in the future (if it will stay intact long enough)

I was thinking about what the themes could be...

Neighbourhoods
Great Cities
Countryside showing different Animals
Under the Sea Environments
Famous Castles

Apollo is just 18 months old, but I'm sure this would be a fun activity to do with older kids.



Cardboard Box (this one was 11" x 13")
Craft Paint
Cost $0.00


Just disassemble a cardboard box and paint away!
I taped the corners for extra stability.

No comments:

Post a Comment