Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Baby's First Halloween (on a Budget)


The Garbutt Addams Family

How easy is this? Just dig through the closet for a Black dress, Suit, and Striped onsie... I decided to dye my hair black - why not? Then raid your makeup collection.

Makeup

Well, the boys were easy. Just some liquid eyeliner to draw on the moustache.


Morticia Addams
These are the products I used:
 
Face:
Cover dark circles, imperfection, and highlight with Creme Concealer - Light $16.50
 
Eyes:
Begin with Eye Shadow Base $14.00 to make sure everything stays in place
Use the Khol Eyeliner - Onyx $14.75 on the top and bottom lid, then draw in the shape of the eye shadow boundry. Fill in the lid and outer corners with Pressed Eye Shadow - Dusk $12.50
Use Pressed Eye Shadow - Platinum $12.50 to highlight the inner eye corners and the brow bone. Blend. Finish up with Luxe Precision Eyeliner - Jet Black $14.00 and my favorite, Lustrafy High Definition Mascara - Onyx $16.95
 
Cheeks & Lips:
Dab some Rich Formula Lipstick - Plum Drama $14.95 on your finger and lightly dot accross the bottom of your chek bone. Blend beginning from your hairline towards your mouth. Stop about 1/2 inch away then bring line straight down. Continue until you get the color deep enough.
 
All done!
 
 
Our Pumpkin

A friend of ours bought us a big Pumpkin. It took me a while to carve because I didn't realize how deep I needed to scrape the design so the light would show through well. I broke one of the saws from the carving kit. Oops.

We cleaned and roasted the seeds. Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment